First let’s clear up a few facts:
- The vast majority of Jamaicans understand that the United Kingdom of Great Britain have a sovereign right to decide who should or should not stay in or visit the UK. With that we have no problem and see eye to eye
- The vast majority of Jamaicans understand that it is the United Kingdom of Great Britain sovereign right to deport anyone they do not want in their country. With that we have no problem and see eye to eye
- The vast majority of Jamaicans understand that it is within the United Kingdom of Great Britain sovereign right to arrest and imprisons any Jamaican nationals who break British Laws. With that we have no problem and see eye to eye
- The vast majority of Jamaicans understand that it is within the United Kingdom of Great Britain sovereign right to arrest and imprisons then later deport any Jamaican nationals who break British Laws. With that we have no problem and see eye to eye
- The vast majority of Jamaicans also understand that it is within the United Kingdom of Great Britain sovereign right to detain and deport any Jamaican national who break British Laws. With that we have no problem and see eye to eye
Jamaica has no problem or choice accepting the genuine Jamaicans that you deport back to Jamaica, the USA and Canada is doing just that, they both might imprison law breaking Jamaicans for a specific amount of time and then directly deport them but they do not ask us to finance their imprisonment. But you do not want to do that, you want to sentence them to prison in Jamaica at Jamaican tax payers expense. It is amazing that when the United Kingdom of Great Britain is short teachers and nurses you are not afraid to raid our country and take what little resources we have. Britain have no problem 'ransacking' Jamaica of teachers and nurses who have been trained at tax payers expense and again just like after the war they fly out to assist the Mother country in her hour of need leaving behind their homeland to suffer.
Let us try to understand these figures by examining meal related expenditure. If it costs $400 per day to feed a prisoner in Jamaica and 300 prisoners are sent to Jamaica under this arrangement, it will cost the taxpayers of this country approximately $44 million annually. ($400 x 300 x 365 days). An additional 30 correctional officers to man the new prison, each earning J$1.2 million in salary, will cost us a further J$36 million annually. So I am theorising that the people of Jamaica can expect a further recurrent expenditure of approximately $150 - $200 million annually to operate and maintain this new prison facility. The UK will spend put up 40% to build the prison which is £25 million of the cost to build the prison, Jamaica must find 60%. This will Cost u$
Jamaica owes the world financial community a lot of money, Jamaica is having trouble maintaining its education and healthcare sectors. Jamaica is even have trouble finding water to drink during this period of drought and it is OK that you do not care one way or the other but now you are adding to our hardship by insisting that we subsidize your prison system using the meager funds at our disposal. It is times like these that I wonder why we have the grand title of The Monarchy of Jamaica, why we still have the English Queen as Queen of Jamaica or Queen to the right of Jamaica and why the English Queen is still Jamaica’s Head of State.
Over 5,700 Britons are arrested overseas on various offenses each year. British nationals represents just under 40 per cent of the 176 foreigners in Jamaican prisons. At the end of March 2015, there were 26 British nationals in prisons in Jamaica.
Foreigners in Jamaican prisons 2012-2014
|One-way prisoner exchange programme with the UK|
Now to add Insult to Injury:
“PRIME Minister of the United Kingdom (UK) David Cameron yesterday announced a package of British investments in its former Caribbean colonies as he sought regional support for his plan to boost his country's exports.
Cameron admitted in a speech to a joint sitting of both Houses of Jamaica's Parliament, at Gordon House, that his Government's target is to boost UK exports around the world, including the Caribbean, to £1 trillion by 2020.”
You now want us to import your crap!!! I would tell David Cameron to go have relations with a dead pig but by what I am hearing from the British media he already did. #PigGate
Jamaicans Fought for King/Queen and Country
This Is Britain!
Xeynophobia Gone Mad
Neo-Nazi, Right Wing Crazy
The Mother Country is heartless and Ruthless!