I LOVE MY ROCK! - Drones Over Jamaica


The Property at time index 7:14 is perfectly placed! Love The Isolation






Some people prefer sea view but I prefer Mountain View










National Pledge
Before God and all mankind, I pledge the love and loyalty of my heart, the wisdom and courage of my mind, the strength and vigor of my body in the service of my fellow citizens, I promise to stand up for Justice, Brotherhood and Peace, to work diligently and creatively, to think generously and honestly, so that Jamaica may, under God, increase in beauty, fellowship and prosperity, and play her part in advancing the welfare of the whole human race.




















On one hand I LOVE THIS! I love these off the beaten path discoveries, tucked away in the middle of nowhere. BUT on the other hand, I do not like it because I fear for the survivability and sustainability of the places being discovered. Once human being discovers something, then we can immediately put it on the endangered list. Because it is not if we will destroy it but when.  This isolated slice of nature will become a target for human destruction. BUT I DO LOVE THIS, nature in all its wonderful, natural sustainable glory. I just want to live isolated in the middle of all that and be one with it. My aim and purpose in life is to isolate myself from the mainstream, limit human contact living on a sustainable homestead.












If I could visually show you my heart, soul, and mind, then this is what you would see. Every fiber of my being belongs to this spot.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Techniques for Sharing your Sky Juice at School

The British Cornish Pasty vs. The Jamaican Beef Patty

Heroes and Nation Builders of Jamaica