Bias Meta, Instagram, Facebook - Bias Platforms with Racist People, Racist AI and Racist Algorithms

Meta, Instagram and Facebook Goes Against Human Rights Guidelines and should be Removed. 

I once told a person "Good Morning" on Instagram and the comment was removed saying I went against Community Guidelines. Meta, Facebook, and Instagram targets people because they may not like their message in the past. People are also targeted because other people may not like their message. I once said that Based on our historic relationship with the British, I do not trust the British.  This will upset many British people and they may have complained about the post. But what I said was based on Historic facts and not relevant to how you feel. For this my post was removed and I was suspended. If I had said I loved the British and Historically they have been fair and balance in their treatment of the black and brown world and that slavery was a good thing. The comment would not have been removed. Because many people said just that and their post was not removed. In fact I reported one such comment and Meta came back saying they investigated it and found nothing wrong with it. My comment was only good or bad, based on the feelings of the person reading it. People are flagged and once flagged, anything they say no matter how innocent or in the middle of the road (Like "Good Morning"), is held against them.

Facebook Jail - Racist People, Racist AI and Racist Algorithms

Meta, Facebook, and Instagram are censoring and suppressing free speech without shame and with glee. Social media platforms are only as good or bad as the moderator. These platforms are not pretending to have any morals, values, or principles because they never have and never will care about such things. They exist to push the narratives of their overlords and suppress anything that goes against those narratives. They are run by human beings and most humans are bias and push their personal self interest but pretend to be professional. The second I responded to a post on Gaza, I would start getting my comments removed, saying they go against community guidelines, even when they have nothing to do with Gaza or Israel. It was like clockwork.    


Saying I did not believe October 7th Attack on Israel was a surprise to Israel and that the IDF must have known because Gaza was on constant lockdown with Israel controlling every point of access. I also said, it seems as if it was a means to an end.


Regarding Antigua GDP growth: It has be growing like that for the past 2 year registering 9 last year. I just hope this growth represents a more equitable distribution the income generated and all not going to the 1% but those are some good, impressive numbers.

The Jamaican Ministry of Foreign Affairs Building was a waste of borrowed Chinese money.



Jamaican people defending bad dysfunctional behavior within society. 

Jamaica's Political Parties long tradition of Bribing people for votes and to turn out for political rallies. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The British Cornish Pasty vs. The Jamaican Beef Patty

Techniques for Sharing your Sky Juice at School

Heroes and Nation Builders of Jamaica